Your air conditioner is an essential component of your home’s comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. You want to take all of the necessary steps to maintain its longevity and to keep it working at its best.
Kettering-Oakwood Heating & Air provide detailed services to make sure your A/C system is in good working order. Our A/C Tune-Up + Safety Check and our optional Service Maintenance Agreement provide you with everything you need to rest assured your air conditioning system will be in perfect working order all season long.
Why is Air Conditioning Maintenance So Important?
During the hot summer months, your air conditioner may experience periods of near-constant use, often for several days and nights in a row. This much activity can put quite a strain on the many components that make up your system. If upkeep is neglected, your air conditioning system can stop working properly. An annual inspection and tune-up are recommended in order to keep your system working properly. Springtime is the perfect time for an inspection to ensure that your air conditioner will be ready to perform at its best and keep your home cool when Mother Nature turns up the heat.
What is an A/C Tune-Up + Safety Check?
One of our licensed service specialists will perform an A/C Tune-Up + Safety Check on your air conditioning system. This comprehensive process includes a 17-point inspection of the following:
• Condenser coil inspection
• Temperature drop measured
• Thermostat check
• Compressor amp draw check
• Valve check
• Operation sequence check
• Contractor check
• Relays check
• Motor capacitor check
• Drainage check
• Measure freon/refrigerant levels
• Discharge check
• Inspection of electrical components
• Lubrication of any accessible moving parts
• Compressor capacitor check
• Motor amp draw check
• Inspection of overall operations to ensure the A/C system is shutting down properly. This step can help prevent future issues that could negatively affect your system’s performance.
Save Money with Our Service Maintenance Agreement
We offer a Service Maintenance Agreement package that allows us to provide you with a full line of benefits and services via a routine maintenance plan. You can be confident that your A/C system is being inspected and serviced by the best.
Our Service Maintenance Agreement includes:
• 10% discount on all repairs
• 50% off diagnostic services
• Priority service – You will be placed at the top of the list whenever you need our services.