The heat pump is a vital part of your HVAC system. Preventive maintenance will ensure the longevity of your heat pump and keep it working effectively throughout the cold winter months when your furnace is keeping her home warm and toasty.
At Kettering-Oakwood Heating & Air, we offer Heat Pump Tune- Up + Safety Checks and a Service Maintenance Agreement that allow you to have peace of mind knowing that your HVAC system is in the best possible hands. It means you don’t have to wait until a problem rears its ugly head to give your furnace a tune-up.
Why is Heat Pump Maintenance So Important?
Your system’s heat pump is comprised of several components that must be in good working order for the unit to be able to work efficiently. Throughout the winter months, your furnace is used nonstop sometimes for several days and nights in a row. Without proper maintenance, your system can lose its effectiveness and no longer be able to heat your home as well as before.
It’s a good idea to have your heat pump unit inspected and serviced yearly in order to make sure it is in good working condition. It is best to do this in the summer to ensure that your heat pump will be working perfectly when cold weather arrives.
We offer a Heat Pump Tune-Up + Safety Check. This is designed to extend the life of your heat pump and improve its performance.
What is a Heat Pump Tune-Up + Safety Check?
One of our fully trained HVAC technicians will perform a comprehensive inspection of your heat pump to ensure that it is working at optimum levels and that there are no potential issues that could become problems later on. Our Heat Pump Tune-Up + Safety Check includes a 10-point inspection and tune up service, including:
- Testing of all motors, controls, safety switches, etc., to ensure that they are functioning properly.
- Inspect, adjust, and tighten electrical fittings on indoor and outdoor equipment if needed.
- Measurement of electrical draw of the engines to ensure that they are operating within safe, effective ranges and to identify any components that may have issues before they stop working.
- Checking indoor unit fan motor setting
- Heat exchanger inspection to identify any potential problem areas and to check for carbon monoxide leaks
- Adjustment and cleaning of the ignition/pilot assembly
- Checking the blower motor of the indoor unit’s fan
- Adjustment and cleaning of main gas burners
- Inspection and verification of breaker sizes to ensure that they are appropriate for heating and cooling equipment being used
- Checking for any existing code violations that could pose a safety risk to your home and family
Save Money with Our Service Maintenance Agreement
We also offer a 12-month Service Maintenance Agreement. This Agreement allows us to maintain your HVAC system under the care of our expert technicians. It allows you to be confident in knowing that your system is in the best hands and that routine maintenance will increase the life-span of your HVAC system.
Our Service Maintenance Agreement includes the following:
- (1) Furnace Tune-Up and Safety Check
- (1) A/C Tune-Up and Safety Check
- 10% discount on all repairs
- 50% off diagnostic services
- Priority Service – When you call us for service you will be moved to the top of the list.
Why Choose Kettering-Oakwood Heating & Air?
The service crew and technicians At Kettering-Oakwood Heating & Air are the best in the business. You want nothing less than the best for your HVAC system. The answer is crystal clear.